A dental crown is a restorative cap which is specially designed to encircle a dental implant or a broken tooth. Dr. Couzens has a dental lab inside the office to create a dental crown so you can leave with a beautiful smile the same day you came in.
Crowns can be made from a variety of materials including: zirconia, ceramic, and porcelain. Your dentist will help you to select a material that is best for your lifestyle and is compatible with your oral health requirements.
Just a few reasons your dentist may recommend a crown include:
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth with severe wear.
- To cover misshapen or discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- For cosmetic modification
Dr. Couzens offers dental crowns in Danville, KY. Call our office today to schedule an appointment.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM